I have figured out the easiest way to get Treet's live stream to play on TiVo. The following are the steps that I used:
1. Download HME/VLC (https://github.com/wmcbrine/hmevlc - On the right, there is a Downloads link)
2. Follow the instructions to download Python and VLC Media Player.
3. Open config.ini and add the following section:
Note: the last line is just so there is an icon shown next to it. Feel free to change that to an image that you put in the icons folder.
4. Run start.py from the Command Prompt.
5. Open the TiVo, go to Music, Photos and Showcases, and select HME/VLC
6. Simply select "TREET TV" and it will play the live stream.
Note: I am currently having problems with the HME/VLC program, where if I start then restart the program it fails, then I have to reinstall it into the folder and readd it to the configuration file. This takes about 30 seconds.
As a side note, it took a long time to figure out the correct method to figure the best way to have the Treet webstream playing on my TV.